Access and Facilities
Rezare House is a modern eco-friendly two storey house situated in a quiet residential street in the coastal town of Wallaroo, South Australia. Our home whilst on a residential street, has views to the rear overlooking a cereal paddock with views to the North Beach and is adjacent to the local acute hospital.
We are providing this statement as a guide for those who might be concerned about access, and encourage you to contact us should you have any further questions.
Wallaroo is situated 1 h 58 min (158.4 km) from Adelaide via Port Wakefield Rd and Copper Coast Hwy/B85, you should allow at least 2.5 hours to drive to Wallaroo. If you follow the signs for the hospital it will be easy to locate Errington St, which is off Ernest Tce.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Ample parking is provided at the front of the property, on a flat, paved surface.
Main Entrance & Reception
- The front entrance area is undercover, and is tiled, note it is raised slightly above the paved parking area.
- Main front door leads into a level, small tiled entrance area, with the hall running back towards the owners kitchen / lounge area; this is not for guest use.
- All the guest accommodation is located on the first floor – there is no lift. A single run of stairs takes you up into the lounge / dining area on the first floor.
- The three bedrooms which are upstairs, open off the lounge area.
- Movement-sensitive lighting is provided in the parking area.
- The porch light is left on during the night, until all guests have returned.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
- Upstairs the main lounge area provides a leather two seater sofa and arm chair, extendable wooden dining table and access to the balcony which runs across the back of the house.
- One double room at the rear of the house has an en-suite shower room, with sliding glass door access to the balcony.
- The other double room at the rear of the house has access to the family bathroom & toilet. It has a sliding glass door to the balcony.
- The twin bedroom at the front of the house has access to the family bathroom & toilet.
- All stairs and bedroom floors covered in thick carpet, with thick underlay. All wet areas are tiled.
- There is a small kitchen located on the first floor with provides a fridge / freezer, dishwasher and routine kitchen facilities.
- A microwave is provided, for reheating only. There are no other cooking facilities available for guests to use and we respectfully ask that you do not prepare meals in this kitchen as we are a bed and breakfast only; there are many local hotels and eateries for lunch or evening meals.
- No lift available.
Lounge and breakfast area
- One communal dining table is provided as part of the lounge area and there is a circular teak table and four chairs on the balcony should you wish to have your breakfast outside with views to the North Beach and the Copper Coast marina area
- None available on the ground floor.
- All bedrooms have secure lockable doors.
- Ceiling light switch on walls to the immediate left or right.
- Ceiling light is daylight LED 75w equivalent.
- Bedside table lights are either LED or eco-fluro 60w equivalent.
- A small LED torch is provided in your room for use whilst our guest. Please remember to leave it on departure.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [En-suite]
- The family bathroom & the en-suite, accessed via wooden lockable doors.
- All bathroom floors are level, and tiled.
- Family bathroom has both a bath and a shower, which has a heavy glass door.
- The family bathroom has a separate toilet adjacent to it
- The en-suite bedroom three has a shower with glass door that opens outwards.
Grounds and Gardens
- We have a small garden which has paved areas, there are some raised garden beds, fruit trees and a small lawned area. Guests do not routinely have access to the rear garden area of the house.
- The rear garden has a water feature, which is not fenced, and although it is not deep, could be a hazard for those less able and children.
- Access to the rear garden area is through locked gates as we have our family dog Monty, and cat PJ sharing our home with us.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere in the house; we have very sensitive fire / smoke detectors. The smoke / fire detectors have emergency lighting combined in the event of a fire.
- Free Wi-Fi connection available in all bedrooms, lounge and balcony area, the access code is in your room guide.
- Mobile reception is usually very good however this is dependent on your provider.
- Address: Rezare House, 29 Errington St, Wallaroo. South Australia 5556
- Telephone: +61 (0)8 88232593
- Fax: n/a
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.rezarehouse.com.au
- Latitude: 33.55.55 South Longitude: 137.37.0 East
- Local public transport numbers: http://ypcoaches.com.au/
- Local taxi numbers: (08) 8821 3444 Copper Coast Taxis
- Local Tourist Office email: email@example.com
- Local Tourist Office website: www.farmshed.net.au/
- Local Tourist Office telephone: (08) 8821 2333 or 1800 654 991