Booking Information - COVID
- We fully support SA Health and the requirement for COVID vaccination to protect not only ourselves but our community. Guests who are not vaccinated should not book our accomodation. Due to an immune deficiency disorder, unvaccinated guests will be a risk to us whilst staying in our house. We respect your right not to be vaccinated, and hope you will respect our need for health reasons to decline your booking.
- If you are a "family" group please book the family suite due to the COVID requirements, we can override this to create your booking if you wish two queen rooms. The advice on COVID changes rapidly and we must follow SA guidance. If you have any questions then calling us is the best thing to do.
- Double occupancy $180 per night including breakfast
- Single occupancy $140 per night including breakfast
- Accompanying children sharing the family suite (one shower/bathroom), under 12 years $70 each, 12 years and older $90 each per night including breakfast.
- Group bookings for friends sharing the family suite (one shower/bathroom) – Queen bed $180 and two single beds $90 per person including breakfast.
- Stay three nights or more to receive a $10 per person per night discount - applied when you select three or more nights on the booking page
- Pet supplement $5.00 per night (max one dog per booking) This must be booked in advance.
- The best price for your accomodation will be direct with us here at Rezare House B&B - booking direct is cheaper than coming to us via any booking engine such as Booking.com
How to Pay for your Booking
Booking through the website link allows you to upload your card details and this is a secure site managed by Strait Reservations, an international company based in New Zealand.
Bookings can be paid in cash, or on premise with debit / credit card or if you prefer to pay the whole amount in advance by BACS transfer prior to arrival. Please call us if you have any questions on 08 88232593.
We accept most major credit cards or
Pay by direct transfer to:
Police Credit Union
Reference: Your Name & Date staying
Children are welcomed at Rezare House Bed and Breakfast and our family suite provides two bedrooms with a family bathroom in between. We courteously remind parents and children that other guests have the right to a quiet and relaxing stay as the guest accommodation has shared areas.
In the event of a "no show", (guest does not arrive and fails to advise Rezare House Bed & Breakfast), the deposit or any monies paid are forfeited. The online booking section has more details.
Please note any damage to Rezare House Bed & Breakfast is the responsibility of the guest who completed the registration form(s). We respectfully ask that you take due care, when using Rezare House Bed & Breakfast and remember you may not be the only guests. Your pet must be under your direct control at all times, and must not be left unattended in your room.
Please Note: Your payment is acceptance of Rezare House Bed and Breakfast cancellation policy. Rezare House Bed and Breakfast Cancellation Policy overrides any third parties conditions.
- Cancellations of your booking more than 21 days prior to the first date booked will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation of your booking 7 days or less will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- If you have booked to stay with us via Booking.com, the rules of Booking.com apply for all cancellations.
Cancellations must be made directly to Rezare House Bed and Breakfast by phone on 08 88232593 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B. - Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against cancellation of travel.
Conditions of Use
- All guests will be required to complete a registration form per room on arrival unless a family booking.
- Check-in is from 3pm - 7pm – please provide an approximate arrival time to ensure we are not out walking the dog
- Check out time is 10:00 on the day of departure
- If you wish to arrive before 3 pm or after 7pm please call Michael on 0437 117 441
- There is No Smoking anywhere on the property including the guest balcony. Please note that the smoke alarms in rooms and corridors are hypersensitive
- Maximum number of people per room is 2. You cannot have anyone sleep in the lounge as it is not a designated bedroom. This is due to fire and insurance regulations
- Please see Monty’s house rules for visiting dogs on our website or in the room folder on arrival.